Become a TAC Index subscriber and gain access to actionable market data.
- Continuous market price discovery throughout the calendar year,
capturing weekly market price volatility.
- Trade Air Freight Forward Agreements.
- Access market data through the TAC Index API. This enables
seemless integration of the data directly into your data management systems.
- Benefit from ANP (Actual Net Price) Data – the cost between Airline & Forwarder
over the actual weight, rather than the chargeable weight.
- Highly volatile market. Annualized air cargo price volatility between
Actively manage exposure and price as market moves
Use indexation and AFFAS, physical contracts can be more price efficient, and less likely to break down
Underlying market worth US$110bn in 2020* (Boeing). This creates risk management business opportunities
- An airline can protect against downside risk, but also take advantage of upside opportunities.
- A freight forwarder may fix costs and revenues, but also exit fixed pricing subject to market liquidity.
- A shipper can negate adverse price movement over a particular time period, whilst retaining optionality between providers and become genuinely competitive against the marketplace.
We have followed and worked closely with TAC for a while and know they have the right protocols in place to deliver a reliable and accurate index against which financial risk management tools can be settled
Head of Commercial Strategy, FIS